With your help, we can make Canada a nation where all youth have an equal opportunity to graduate from high school and build the foundation for their future success.
There are so many ways that you can help to build a Graduation Nation!
Attend an Event
Attending a Pathways event is a great way to get involved, learn more and contribute to the cause.
Are you able to host a special event to help raise awareness and funds for Pathways to Education?
Pathways would be pleased to be the charity of choice for your next fundraising event. Holding a third party event is a another way you can support youth living in low income communities while getting your friends, family, school, community or workplace involved in something fun and rewarding.
- Grad Ball 2013 - Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at the Arcadian Court. Click here for more information.
- The 9th Annual Charity Golf Classic, sponsored by Chrysler Canada and the Canadian Auto Workers was held on Friday, June 21, 2013 at the Lionhead Golf & Country Club.
- Grad Ball 2012 was a night of inspiration. Held at Toronto's Arcadian Court on October 24, 2012, the evening brought together Pathways supporters for a night to celebrate a growing Graduation Nation.
- The Longboat Roadrunners Toronto Island Run was held on September 9, 2012.For the third year, Toronto's Longboat Roadrunners supported Pathways to Education through their popular Toronto Island Run.
- The 8th Annual Charity Golf Classic, sponsored by Chrysler Canada and the Canadian Auto Workers was held on June 22, 2012 at the Lionhead Golf & Country Club.
- The 2011 Pathways to Education Gala took place on October 20th at the Fermenting Cellar in the Distillery District! The event raised of $225,000 to be used towards Pathways programs across Canada. Evan Solomon returned as MC, and we welcomed Barclays Capital and RBC as two new sponsors this year. With a beautiful rendition of the national anthem by the Regent Park School of Music Quartet and jazz by The Quincy Bullen Band, the evening was enjoyed by all! You can see the photos from this event here.
- This fall, over 1,500 runners laced up for the 31st Annual Longboat Toronto Island Run – supporting Pathways as they participated in one of Ontario’s top-voted road races. For the second year in a row, Pathways was honoured be chosen as the charity partner for this event which is hosted by the Longboat Roadrunners – a Toronto based non-profit organization that not only promotes running, but also provides financial support to health and fitness programs.
- The Seventh Annual Pathways to Education Golf Classic took place on June 24, 2011 at Lionhead Golf & Country Club! Sponsored once again by long-time supporters Chrysler Canada and Canadian Auto Workers, the event was our most successful tournament yet! Check out some pictures of the day here.
Help Build a Graduation Nation
- Graduation Nation is our 5-year initiative to reduce dropout rates and make graduation a national priority
- We must achieve our goal to serve 10,000 students and alumni by 2016
- We can’t do it alone: Individuals, corporations, and government all have a critical role to play