With your help, we can make Canada a nation where all youth have an equal opportunity to graduate from high school and build the foundation for their future success.
There are so many ways that you can help to build a Graduation Nation!
Attend an Event
Attending a Pathways event is a great way to get involved, learn more and contribute to the cause.
Are you able to host a special event to help raise awareness and funds for Pathways to Education?
Pathways would be pleased to be the charity of choice for your next fundraising event. Holding a third-party event is a another way you can support youth living in low-income communities while getting your friends, family, school, community or workplace involved in something fun and rewarding. Is your child having a birthday soon? Why not consider hosting an ECHOage birthday party in support of Pathways to Education?
For more information on events, contact us today.
- The 2015 Longboat Roadrunners Toronto Island Run – Sunday, September 13, 2015, Toronto Island
- Grad Ball 2015 – Wednesday, October 21, 2015, The Carlu
- The 11th Annual Charity Golf Classic – Friday, June 19, 2015 – Lionhead Golf & Country Club
- Bal des finissants 2015 – Thursday, June 4, 2015, Hyatt Regency Montréal, Montréal
- Grad Ball 2014 – Wednesday, October 22, 2014, Westin Harbour Castle
- Bal des finissants 2014 – Wednesday, May 7, 2014, Théâtre St-James, Montréal
- The 10th Annual Charity Golf Classic – Friday, June 20, 2014, Lionhead Golf & Country Club
- Grad Ball 2013 – Wednesday, October 16, 2013, Arcadian Court
- The 9th Annual Charity Golf Classic – Friday, June 21, 2013, Lionhead Golf & Country Club
- Grad Ball 2012 – Wednesday, October 24, 2012, Arcadian Court
- The 8th Annual Charity Golf Classic – Friday, June 22, 2012, Lionhead Golf & Country Club
- The 2011 Pathways to Education Gala – Thursday, October 20, 2011, Fermenting Cellar, Distillery District
- The 7th Annual Pathways to Education Golf Classic – Friday, June 24, 2011, Lionhead Golf & Country Club
Help Build a Graduation Nation
- Graduation Nation is our 5-year initiative to reduce dropout rates and make graduation a national priority
- We must achieve our goal to serve 10,000 students and alumni by 2016
- We can’t do it alone: Individuals, corporations, and government all have a critical role to play