With your help, we can make Canada a nation where all youth have an equal opportunity to graduate from high school and build the foundation for their future success.
There are so many ways that you can help to build a Graduation Nation!
Fundraise for Pathways
It’s easy to support Pathways to Education when you involve your friends, family or colleagues. As a Pathways Champion, you can invite others to join you in achieving a fundraising goal. When you ask someone for a donation to a cause, you are giving them a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the solution. You’d be surprised at how many people want to make a difference in their special way!
Ideas on how to raise funds for Pathways to Education:
- Organize an event on behalf of Pathways and set a fundraising goal to which all attendees can contribute
- In lieu of gifts for birthdays, weddings, or anniversaries, request that a donation be made to Pathways
- Set up a tribute website to honour, or celebrate someone special
Ask family and friends to support your volunteer efforts. Set a goal and choose a significant date to try and meet your target.
Help Build a Graduation Nation
- Graduation Nation is our 5-year initiative to reduce dropout rates and make graduation a national priority
- We must achieve our goal to serve 10,000 students and alumni by 2016
- We can’t do it alone: Individuals, corporations, and government all have a critical role to play