Become a corporate champion
Imagine if you had been denied the opportunity to graduate, not by choice, but by virtue of where you lived. Imagine being a student today with no access to a computer, or even a meal to get you through the school day. Every young person should have the opportunity to graduate from high school. Let’s make this vision a reality.
Give the gift of graduation
Your investment in Pathways will:
- Assist Pathways students in developing critical skills for employability and contribute to a strong, future-ready workforce.
- Give a young person the opportunity to overcome the barriers they face and graduate from high school.
- Ensure that the most vulnerable youth in Canada are given the support they need to thrive.
We are building a Graduation Nation
In low-income communities, high school dropout rates can be as high as 50 per cent. With support from our partners, the Pathways Program provides high school students from low-income communities with a combination of academic, financial, social, and one-on-one supports. By providing these supports, students can overcome the barriers they face and contribute to a strong Canadian workforce.
Provide an internship
Internships open doors for young people – and your organization!
Create and offer internships for Pathways alumni and quickly learn the rewarding benefits. We are proud to work alongside you every step of the way.
Make an impact
From day one, impact measurement has been central to our work. Every $1 invested in the Pathways Program will generate a $24 return to society. The results are clear: graduation rates in communities where the Pathways Program is delivered have improved by up to 85 per cent on average
Today, customer affinity is closely aligned with company support of social issues.
- More than 75 per cent of people want companies to address social justice issues.
- 67 per cent of employees prefer to work for socially-inclined companies.
- 87 per cent of customers said they would make a purchase based on a company’s advocacy concerning a social matter.
Partnering with Pathways will not only positively position your business, but it will also empower the youth of today to become the leaders of tomorrow.
If you have questions about how your company can work with us to make a difference for young people, please contact us at 416-646-0123 ex. 223 or via email [email protected].
We are pleased to recognize our Corporate Champions whose annual giving equals $25,000 or more, from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.