Pathways to Education works in partnership with local host agencies to deliver the Program in the communities where our youth and their families live.
Pathways embeds its Program in trusted local organizations to leverage the credibility and inherent knowledge that exists in the community. With a framework that is replicable, flexible, and customizable, the Program works across cultural contexts.
With average sign-up rates over 81 per cent, Pathways is a collective movement of the community for education.
For more information on each of our communities, please select from the list below:
- Halifax – Spryfield, Nova Scotia
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Kingston, Ontario
- Kitchener, Ontario
- Mashteuiatsh, Quebec
- Montreal – Lachine, Quebec
- Montreal – Pointe-Saint-Charles, Quebec
- Montreal – Verdun, Quebec
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Shawinigan, Quebec
- Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Toronto – Regent Park, Ontario
- Toronto – Lawrence Heights, Ontario
- Toronto – Rexdale, Ontario
- Toronto – Scarborough Village, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
For information on how Pathways communities are selected and developed click here.