Pathways to Education Canada partners with well-established local organizations who deliver Pathways programming directly to students in the community. Pathways Program partners support students with culturally respectful and dynamic programming that reflects the community's current needs. Program partners leverage their credibility and inherent knowledge of the area to best serve students using the Pathways Program model of academic, financial, social, and one-on-one supports.
There are 20 Pathways Programs, in eight provinces, across Canada today, serving more than 5,000 students and over 4,000 alumni. With average sign-up rates over 80 per cent, Pathways is a collective movement of the community for education.
For more information on Pathways communities, please select from the list below:
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Halifax – Spryfield, Nova Scotia
- Hamilton, Ontario
- Kingston, Ontario
- Kitchener, Ontario
- Mashteuiatsh, Quebec
- Montreal – Lachine, Quebec
- Montreal – Pointe-Saint-Charles, Quebec
- Montreal – Verdun, Quebec
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Shawinigan, Quebec
- Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Toronto – Lawrence Heights, Ontario
- Toronto – Regent Park, Ontario
- Toronto – Rexdale, Ontario
- Toronto – Scarborough Village, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
For information on how Pathways communities are selected and developed click here.