ORGANIZATION: Pathways to Education Canada
POSITION: Programs Knowledge Manager (Bilingual)
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Programs
LOCATION: Toronto, ON (Hybrid)
Programs Knowledge Manager (Bilingual), Pathways to Education Canada
We’re looking for someone who can change the paradigm for Canadian youth living in poverty. Someone who enjoys building partnerships, making an impact, and working with energetic, high-performing teams. Is that you?
Pathways to Education is a national, charitable organization breaking the cycle of poverty through education. Its award-winning program is creating positive social change by supporting youth living in low-income communities to overcome barriers to education, graduate from high school, and build the foundation for a successful future. Through the collective power of partnerships, Pathways to Education’s innovative program is preparing youth for tomorrow.
As a key member of the Programs department, you will lead the creation of engaging and impactful English and French content for the new national Programs Knowledge Hub. You will write, curate, and manage program delivery processes and practices content, including materials related to training, onboarding, and practical information for Pathways community partners, and measure the utilization and impact of the hub to improve content. You will also manage programming activity reporting and generate relevant content for Pathways Canada teams, such as Marketing and Resource Development, to report to donors.
Within the first year of your role, you will develop the content management process and collaborate with an internal cross-functional team to design the Programs Knowledge Hub. As the successful candidate, you bring extensive experience across a broad range of content management and writing areas and want to utilize your content development skills to strengthen our community impact.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare, edit, and write English and French content related to program delivery processes and practices for the Programs Knowledge Hub, ensuring all-around consistency.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design and develop the Programs Knowledge Hub.
- Work with the Programs and Learning & Development teams and other necessary stakeholders in identifying Program Partner onboarding requirements.
- Collaborate with departments such as Research and Evaluation to curate research content on topics relevant to the Pathways mission. Monitor the utilization and satisfaction of the Hub to ensure content is accessible and relevant to users.
- Vet and develop received reporting into relevant English and French content for internal teams.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of practical and related experience, including in both content management and writing.
- Hands-on experience with content management systems and MS Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English, including excellent editing and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of writing articles and publications, including conducting research using multiple sources and synthesizing information.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with great attention to detail.
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading not-for-profit dedicated to excellence and impact.
- A collaborative work environment with a culture of innovation.
- Opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous vacation and health benefits package.
- Group RRSP program.
To confidentially explore this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line ‘Programs Knowledge Manager’ to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until 9:00 a.m. on November 27, 2023. Pathways Canada thanks all applicants for their interest. Due to volume, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Pathways to Education Canada is committed to fostering a diverse work environment, one that is inclusive of different races, ethnic origin, citizenship, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ages, family status, disability status, and intersectional identities. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply and advise us of any accommodations or supports needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.