ORGANIZATION: Pathways to Education Canada
POSITION: Technology Support Analyst (Bilingual)
REPORTING TO: Manager, Solutions Architecture
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 – $62,000
Technology Support Analyst (Bilingual), Pathways to Education Canada
We’re looking for someone who can change the paradigm for Canadian youth living in poverty. Someone who enjoys building partnerships, making an impact, and working with energetic, high-performing teams. Is that you?
Pathways to Education is a national, charitable organization breaking the cycle of poverty through education. Its award-winning program is creating positive social change by supporting youth living in low-income communities to overcome barriers to education, graduate from high school, and build the foundation for a successful future. Through the collective power of partnerships, Pathways to Education’s innovative program is preparing youth for tomorrow.
Pathways Canada is accelerating its growth, through innovation, to support more youth across Canada. The Technology team leads the strategy that leverages technology and digital transformation to produce products and platforms that enable the organization to sustainably scale its impact.
As a critical member of the Technology team, you will be supporting the effective implementation of Pathways’ student database—providing analysis, issue management, training support, and reporting. As the successful candidate, you bring critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills, and a strong customer service focus to support French- and English-speaking application users and trainers across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Fully manage inquiries and issues experienced by application users including problem identification and evaluation, analysis, resolution, communication, and documentation.
- Triage user requests for modifications or major application changes. Analyze requirements, recommend modifications, and evaluate the impact of implemented changes.
- Manage product quality and application integrity through regression testing and user-acceptance testing.
- Inform and activate critical incident response efforts across the organization.
- Support training efforts by maintaining a library of resources and tools, coordinating new and ongoing requirements, and evaluating effectiveness of existing training resources.
- Support model management by developing and maintaining standard processes, operating procedures, and reporting dashboards, analyzing security events and threats, and providing regular updates to stakeholders.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of IT experience in software applications, preferably incident-reporting duties.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM software with the ability to quickly learn how to use and support new technologies.
- A clear understanding, at an enterprise level, of application, network, and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with current incident and inquiry management best practices and standards.
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present and explain information to various audiences.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines under strict timelines.
- Adaptable and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a leading not-for-profit dedicated to excellence and impact.
- A collaborative work environment with a culture of innovation.
- Opportunities for learning and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous vacation and health benefits package.
- Group RRSP program.
To confidentially explore this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line ‘Technology Support Analyst’ to [email protected]. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Pathways Canada thanks all applicants for their interest. Due to volume, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Pathways to Education Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.