Fundraise for Pathways to Education
Raise funds for the Pathways Program by running your own fundraiser! By fundraising for Pathways, you’re ensuring youth in low-income communities are given the support they need to overcome barriers to education. Plus, fundraising is a great opportunity to engage your friends and family about a cause you care about.
Who can fundraise for Pathways?
- Whole schools or individual classes
- Companies or teams
- Sports leagues
Here are a few occasions that you can celebrate with a fundraiser:
- Your birthday, wedding, graduation, or other personal milestone
- As part of a team or employee donation drive
- As a way for family and friends to pay tribute to a loved one
- Any occasion when you’d like to rally support for Pathways students!
How do I start a fundraiser?
- Click on the “Start a fundraiser” button.
- Add some details about your fundraiser:
- Your fundraising goal;
- The end date of your fundraiser;
- A personal message about why you are fundraising for Pathways—or use the message provided, and
- Your contact information, including a profile photo.
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’ and you’re ready to go!
- Share the fundraiser link with friends, family, colleagues, and the rest of your network so they can start donating.
- Don’t forget to spread the word on social media too!